About The Game
Black Mesa is a first-person shooter video game, developed and published by Crowbar Collective. It is a third-party remake of Half-Life in the Source game engine. Originally published as a free mod in September 2012, the game was given approval by Valve (the developers of Half-Life) for a commercial release. The commercial version was first published as an early access title in May 2015 and had its full release in March 2020 for Microsoft Windows and Linux, with future plans for a macOS version.Black Mesa was developed in response to Half-Life: Source (2005), Valve's port of Half-Life to the Source engine, which lacked new features or improvements. The project was formed by the merging of two separate teams that wanted to improve on the Source remake, eventually becoming Crowbar Collective. While they had originally targeted a release by 2009, the team realized they had rushed to this point, and reevaluated their efforts to improve the quality of the remake.Since then, attention to details, adapting the game to an improved version of the Source engine, and completely reworking the oft-derided final chapters of Half-Life known as Xen had lengthened the development efforts into the remake. Due to its long development time, the modification became notable for its delays on the status of its completion. Among major changes in the remake include reskinned collection of textures, models, and NPCs; a longer runtime; improved level and puzzle design along with challenging enemy artificial intelligence, and additional dialogue and story elements.Black Mesa received positive reviews upon its initial release and was lauded as the game was updated and improved. Praise was directed towards the gameplay and attention to detail, comparing it to that of an official Valve release, as well as for the improvements they had made on the Xen chapters.
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to download page.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Black Mesa is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Follow the instructions given in "How to Install.txt" file for the steps to install Black Mesa on your system.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or AMD FX™-9590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480 with 3GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 30 GB
Jamison: Recently Downloaded From India