About The Game
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is the fourth expansion for Destiny 2, a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie. Released on October 1, 2019 (delayed from its original date of September 17), it is the first major expansion to be published independently by Bungie after acquiring publishing rights for the series from Activision in early 2019, as well as the first to arrive on Steam rather than the Battle.net client which had been used since launch. The expansion returns players to the Moon as a playable destination, with the location reprised and expanded upon from the original version of the first Destiny game. Shadowkeep includes new content for every aspect of the game; including new missions, new Player versus Environment (PvE) locations, Player versus Player (PvP) maps, weapons, armor, exotic gear, a new raid, as well as further fundamental changes to the core functionality of the game, including a revamped armor system.
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to download page.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Destiny 2: Shadowkeep is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Follow the instructions given in "How to Install.txt" file for the steps to install GTA 5 on your system.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel - Core i5-2400 / AMD - Ryzen R5 1600X
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB or GTX 1060 6GB / AMD - Radeon R9 390 8GB
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 68 GB
Zavier: Recently Downloaded From Pakistan