About The Game
Disco Elysium is a role-playing video game developed and published by ZA/UM. The game takes place in a large city still recovering from a war decades prior to the game's start, with players taking the role of an amnesic detective who has been charged with solving a murder mystery. During the investigation, he comes to recall events about his own past as well as current forces trying to affect the city. Inspired by Infinity Engine–era role-playing games, particularly Planescape: Torment, Disco Elysium was written and designed by Karelian-Estonian novelist Robert Kurvitz. It features a distinctive watercolor art style, and music by the band British Sea Power. It was released for Microsoft Windows in October 2019, macOS in April 2020, and with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch releases planned for later in 2020.Disco Elysium is a non-traditional role-playing game featuring no combat. Instead, resolution of events are done though skill checks and dialog trees via a system of 24 skills that represent different aspects of the protagonist, such as their pain threshold and perception. In addition, a system called the "Thought Cabinet" represents his other ideologies and personality traits, with players having the ability to freely support or suppress them. The game was based on a tabletop role-playing game setting that Kurvitz had previously created, with him forming ZA/UM in 2016 as a way to build out the game. Disco Elysium was critically acclaimed, with it being named as a game of the year by several publications and winning numerous other awards for its narrative and art.
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to download page.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Disco Elysium is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Follow the instructions given in "How to Install.txt" file for the steps to install Disco Elysium on your system.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or AMD FX™-9590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480 with 3GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 30 GB
Brenton Smith: Recently Downloaded From UK